Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week is Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!
Top Ten Romance You Think Would Last Outside the Book
Here are my YA couples I think would make it should they be living, breathing people:
1) Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2) Lola and Cricket from Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
3) Ismae and Gavriel from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
4) Jordan and Sam from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
5) Parker and Will from Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
6) Kate and Matt from Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
7) Cassia and Ky from Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie
These pairs are ones I hope stay together but as of yet, it has not been revealed if they will or not:
8) Tobias and Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth
9) Anna and Kaidan from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
10) Prince Maxon and America from The Selection by Kiera Cass
What about you? What romantic couples do think would survive in the real world?