We are moving along with Bout of Books. Day 2 is finished! At the rate it is going, this week is going to fly by for me. What about you all?
My Goals for the Week:
- Finish 3 books and hoping for more
- Write reviews for titles finished within 2 days
- Visit at least 10 different bloggers each day
- Finished Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Finished listening to The Paradise Guest House by Ellen Sussman
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
- The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh by Stephanie Laurens (though I finished it prior to Bout of Books 7.0)
Number of books I've read today: 1 full, 1/2 of another plus a full CD (about 4 chapters or so) of listening
Total number of books I've read: 1 1/2
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland--finished!
- Listened to 1 full CD (just over an hour total time) of The Paradise Guest House by Ellen Sussman--this is for a review for publication so I will not be posting a review of it here for quite some time.
- Working on Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer as I just had an inkling to read it again.
Number of books I've read today: 1/2 of one book plus two CDs of an audiobook
Total number of books I've read: 3 books!
- The Paradise Guest House by Ellen Sussman--this is for a review for publication so I will not be posting a review of it here for quite some time.
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
How are YOU doing? Are you having FUN? What is the best book you have read this week so far?
Wow! Sounds like you are making great progress. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Best wishes for the rest of the read-a-thon! I really want to pick up the Sarah Strohmeyer book.ReplyDelete
It is so cute! :) Thanks for coming by and cheering me on. Happy Reading Melissa.Delete
Yay! You reached your goal of finishing 3 books :DReplyDelete
You're making great progress! Ooh, best book I've read this week so far...
I think I'm going to have to go wit The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa.
Happy reading and good luck with the rest of your goals :)
I have not read that one yet--I will have to check it out. Thanks for coming by Samantha! Happy Reading!Delete
You're doing really good! I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the read-a-thon. I a new follower and I love the way your blog looks. It's really pretty! I hope you can check out mine and my progress as well.ReplyDelete
Hi Laura! Thank you for cheering me on, following and for the compliment. I will pop over now to your spot. Happy Reading!Delete