A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, we answer the weekly prompt then visit others who have as well. Come have fun with us, meet new friends and discover new-to-you blogs and books!
1) How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Doktorski--it was a great to see the amount of growth that Rosie goes through, I would like to see how she continues and what decisions she makes next.
2) Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols--loved the characters, I would love more of their story.
3) DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger--I'm curious to what happens to Bianca's friends and how her and Wesley's relationship turns out
4) Shut Out by Kody Keplinger--Lissa and Cashe are adorable at the end but I want to know if Chloe every decides that she wants just one guy for herself
5) The Season by Sarah MacLean--it was intended as a series, but stopped at the first one unfortunately.
6) Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer--I want to know how Mike and Gigi handle being a couple and what comes of Gigi's friends.
I could not really think of a standalone adult title that I have read recently that I wish had a sequel. I think that may be mainly because I am in a YA spurt at the moment. Though most of the adult titles I tend to read are apart of series generally speaking.
What titles are you wishing you could delve into more with a follow up?