A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, we answer the weekly prompt then visit others who have as well. Come have fun with us, meet new friends and discover new-to-you blogs and books!
Today we are discussing our Top Ten books we are looking forward to reading this fall. These can be new releases or they can be ones that have been burning a spot on your TBR reading list. Here are my most anticipated fall reads:
1) Allegiant by Veronica Roth: due out October 22nd
2) House of Hades by Rick Riordan: due out October 8th
3) Blythewood by Carol Goodman: due out October 8th
4) No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean: due out November 26th
5) Finding It by Cora Carmack: due out October 1st
6) Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally: due out December 3rd
7) Dark Witch by Nora Roberts: due out October 26th
8) Champion by Marie Lu: due out November 5th
9) Just One Year by Gayle Forman: due out October 10th
10) Crash Into You by Katie McGarry: due out November 26th
Which of your hotly anticipated titles did I not make mention of above? Be sure to let me know so I can be on the lookout for your favorites too.