Fans of the Clique and Alphas series will recognize this next author--Lisi Harrison! Be sure to check out her website for more information about her and her books. :-)
Q1: What one thing do you need to have when you write?
A scented candle. Each book has it’s own scent.
Q2: Describe your book in 5 words
Popular freshmen’s secret journals revealed.
Q3: What is the hardest line to write- the first or the last?
Q4: Best writing tip you ever received?
Stop writing in the middle of a chapter instead of the end. It will be easier to start up again the next day.
Q5: What one young adult novel do you wish you had when you were a teen? Why?
Stargirl. [by Jerry Spinelli]
Q6: Tell us 5 random facts about yourself.
- I can’t run.
- I have a tattoo with a type-o. It’s supposed to say, “creativity” but it says, “dry.”
- In college I thought it would be cool to get a tattoo written in Chinese characters.
- I was supposed to be on one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. I changed my reservation at the last minute. Now every time I look at a clock it says 9:11.
- I can’t stand being asked about my “favorites.” I don’t have favorites. If I did I’d forget what they are the minute you asked and would remember them the minute you leave. It’s maddening.
- I prefer to give 6 random facts.
Q7: Where's your favorite place to write?
Q8: What are you working on now?
Pretenders #2: License To Spill.
Q9: What is your favorite genre to write in? To Read?