For more about Dreamy December Days, click on the banner.
Dreamy December Days Participation Post Update for Day 6:
Yesterday was a crazy day (as the whole week as seemed to be). I had to work yesterday and last night was a huge event for the city. So I continued to listen to my audiobook, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell which I am really enjoying.
Today's plan is to knock out The Queen's Choice and to participate in the Twitter chat later this evening with Francine. Will you be able to join us?
Dreamy December Days Challenge Post Day 6:
Okay, this is going to be crazy to say but I am not one of those reader to really go all swoon-y over guys in books. I KNOW that sounds crazy but I have a FANTASTIC husband and that I am older than a lot of readers who read young adult titles. BUT I want to participate in another challenge, so I am going to imagine that I have travel back in time to be a teen again. These are the guys, I would be crushing on:
- Sam, Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
- Will, Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
- Noah, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Ryan, Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- Kaidan, Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
- Gavriel, Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers