brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
Book Related Problems I Have
1) Reader's Hangover: Ugh those books that just destroy me (but I wouldn't have it any other way)
2) Broken Spines: I cannot stand it when book spines get broken--it should be a punishable crime
3) Too MANY Books and Not Enough Time: any book lover can relate--my TBR list will never go away
4) Book Obsession: I get stuck on a book and have a hard time finding the next book I want to read
Picture in honor of my DD--she is obsessed with My Little Pony
5) STORAGE: I have so many books and even with whittling them down (and getting A LOT from my library), I still am running out of space.
6) Author Signings: Why is this an issue? Because where I live, there are never that many authors traveling to a place I can go.
7) Having to Wait for the Next Book in the Series: why oh why did I have to start it before it was all published?
8) ANTICIPATION: For me, that feeling of nerves that perhaps the book I have been looking forward to SO MUCH, is what I hoped...or perhaps it will be even better than I hoped!
9) Librarian specific: getting people to read out of their comfort zones--it is good to try new things!
10) People criticizing others for their reading choices: my number one reader problem is when others judge what others read...it is all about choice and if the book doesn't work for you, that is just fine. The book may work for others. A Book for Every Reader. A Reader for Every Book. ( 2 of the 5 Laws of Library Science Ranganathan)
So there is my list. Did any of mine make your list? What did I leave off? Be sure to let me know in the comments and leave me your link so I can visit you this week.