I am happy to be participating in Bloggiesta this next week. I was able to participate in one awhile back, and I found it very motivating. I am not certain how much time I will get to do things this next week, as there is so much on my plate work wise and my husband will be out of town--BUT I am going to try to do my very best.
What is Bloggiesta?
Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon (sometimes over a weekend, sometimes four days and this time one week!) where we as bloggers gather together to help each other work on all sorts of blogging tasks, stuff that we often put off and avoid. Or stuff that we’re scared of trying. Or stuff that we haven’t had time for. But during Bloggiesta all that stuff suddenly becomes fun! There are others doing the same thing ! So, it becomes a party! Wait, no. It’s a FIESTA!
Have you ever participated in Bloggiesta? If not, I am going to encourage you to give it a whirl. I know I always have a list of things I want to do here at Love. Life. Read and Bloggiesta is the motivation I need to try some of those things.
Sign Up with me today!
To Do List
1) Post first of a new series of posts
2) Blogging Statement created and posted
3) Transfer reviews to GoodReads, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
4) Reviews caught up and scheduled for next month
5) Blogging Schedule: something I can manage so it does not feel like work
6) Update Reading Challenges
7) Get a jump start on some of the upcoming memes I like to do
8) 2015 Reading List updated
9) Research and get information from fellow bloggers on WordPress
10) Post one giveaway
I am hoping to participate in the Twitter Chats (when they work in my schedule) and the Mini Challenges too.
What is on your to-do list? I will be sure to pop over and cheer you on if you leave me your link in the comments.