A new weekly meme hosted by Jessica Brody in celebration of her new book, Unremembered, coming out in March!
Moments I Would Like to Unremembered
This is a hard one since I feel moments in our lives help guide us to who we are today. After mulling it over for a bit, here are a few moments:
- Being too shy to admit to a guy that I liked him while on a National Close Up trip. I know he liked me but I could not admit I liked him. I think we could have been great friends (not taking a thing away from my husband—I love him dearly).
- High school speech class: the informative speech I froze up on that I had to scramble to recover during so I did not blow my high school GPA because of Speech, of all classes.
- Bad Mommy Moments: being frustrated with my child and not responding in the best way I could have during that moment.
- Having a review I did contradicted by a colleague…the way it was done is what is what I would unremembered
Which book would you like to Unremember so that you can read it again for the first time?
Oh, that’s a great question! Books that I relish that I wish I could reread without knowing I would love them:
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Divergent by Veronica Ross
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle
Great post! Thanks for participating in Unremembered Monday!ReplyDelete
Thanks for popping over to comment! I am looking forward to doing this again if you keep it up for bloggers. :)Delete