Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week is Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!
Top Ten Romance You Think Would Last Outside the Book
Here are my YA couples I think would make it should they be living, breathing people:
1) Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2) Lola and Cricket from Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
3) Ismae and Gavriel from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
4) Jordan and Sam from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
5) Parker and Will from Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
6) Kate and Matt from Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
7) Cassia and Ky from Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie
These pairs are ones I hope stay together but as of yet, it has not been revealed if they will or not:
8) Tobias and Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth
9) Anna and Kaidan from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
10) Prince Maxon and America from The Selection by Kiera Cass
What about you? What romantic couples do think would survive in the real world?
What a great topic! A lot of books that are already on my TBR shelf too. I have high hopes for Sky and Dean from Hopeless - have you read that book yet?ReplyDelete
I have not, I will have to add it to my TBR! Thanks :)Delete
Thanks for stopping by CeCe and Happy Reading!
I cannot believe I've only read one of these books: Divergent. But I like the pick, love the couple! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks! I would recommend reading the above titles if you can. :) Thanks for stopping by today.Delete
Interesting topic. I haven't read the majority of the books you listed, so I can't agree/disagree, but I do think the topic is a good one. Happy TTT!ReplyDelete
:) It was fun to go through the topics and pick one out. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Reading!Delete
I LOVVVEE romance so I love this list even though I haven't read most of the books on it. I think Etienne and Anna would totally last. They were like...perfect for each other.ReplyDelete
:) I think so too. It took them awhile to get together too. In Lola, you get to see glimpses into their relationship again. Another enticement to read Lola. ;-)Delete
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!
I agree with most of these, but I can't believe I haven't read anything by Miranda Kineally yet! I think I would love her books!ReplyDelete
She has quickly become one of my sure bets. I really enjoy her writing! Give her a try and let me know what you think. :)Delete
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!
I think I HAVE to read her now. I've never head anything bad about her.Delete
Once you do, be sure to let me know! :-)Delete