Design credit: Emily of Emily's Reading Room
How I long to go to BEA but I alas, I am not able to go this year. One of these years I will go but until then, I am going to try to participate a bit in Armchair BEA. So without further ado, here is my introduction post:
1) Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
My name is Stephanie and I have been blogging here on Love.Life.Read consistently for 6 months but I have done other blogging in the past other places, including an in house blog at my old library. I started this blog in particular for a way to track my own reading as well as to hopefully connect with other readers.
2) Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event?
I am a newbie to Armchair BEA! I decided to participate this year as a way after reading such positive responses to it.
3) What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013?
I think this year, my favorite book thus far would be either Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers or Altered by Jennifer Rush. Currently, I am reading Dare to You by Katie McGarry.
4) Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I am an avid crafter--sewing, photography and paper crafts are some of my favorites!
5) What is your favorite part about the book blogging community?
The connections I have made! It is what I treasure most about blogging--meeting others who are as passionate about reading as I am! While we may not have the same taste in books, to share our love of reading with each other is priceless.
What about you--are you participating in Armchair BEA or will you be at BEA?