So, let's see...at this point, here are my thoughts:
- Girl Fights in High School...I don't really remember having as many of those in high as middle school. LOL
- I still am so unsure of Angela--more than Wendy. I just am not getting a good vibe from her at all.
- Clara's Mom...still has some hidden things to tell Clara, I am wondering why she has elected to hide so much from her. I would think she would want to give her daughter as much information as possible
- Jeffrey: he is such a lady's man in the making...I almost feel like it would be easier to be angel-blood male than angel-blood girl but maybe it is because I see Clara struggling much more than him since it is told through her viewpoint.
- Christian...something's different about him too I think. Not sure if I am going to like him yet or not.
So what do you all think of this book so far? Do you like it? Who is your favorite character thus far?
We will be traveling most of today...but I will hopefully be able to pop onto do an update with the challenge by tomorrow evening.