So today is the first day that we are discussing Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I have say thus far, I am really enjoying it.
Things I am Digging About Unearthly:
- The setting: I would love to go and visit Wyoming. I know it is random, but my husband and I have discussed perhaps moving one day to a smaller town in either Montana/Wyoming/Dakotas or to the Eastern Coast. We will see if that ever comes to volition.
- The characters: I am a character reader--my favorites are usually the books that I can delve into the characters and truly feel like I am getting to know them. I see potential to do this with some of the characters, mainly Clara but I do like Wendy, Christian and Tucker so far.
Other Topics I want Your Take On:
- What do you think about Angela? I am so NOT SURE of her yet. I have not read the jackets for the other two books in this series as I am trying not to spoil this title.
- There also seems to be the building of a love triangle...Christian, Tucker and Clara...maybe?
- Do you think that Clara is going to tell Wendy or leave here in the dark about her quarter angel blood?
I Have a Confession to Make:
- This is my first hard core angels book! I have read Wendy Higgins Sweet Trilogy (Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril) but Anna and the rest of the crew do not have the wings--they are nephiliums.
Here is my attempt at the cover redo:
Hope you are enjoying the read-along and for those of you reading this who have signed up--there is plenty of time!! Check out the schedule and jump on board!