Hosted by Kimberly at Caffienated Book Reviewer, it is our change to highlight our week here on our blogs. For the rules, visit here.
What I Read:
- Fighting for the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux
- Full Throttle by Erin McCarthy
- Summer Love by Jill Santopolo
What I Reviewed:
- Fighting for the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux (see below)
- Several rough drafts are in progress as well
- I participated in TTT: Swoon Worthy Reads, which I broke up by young adult, new adult and adult titles for my organizational soul.
- I helped to revealed Cora Carmack's All Lined Up--I'm uber excited for this book because I am a college football fan and I love her books--a winning combination in my playbook.
- I participated in the Fighting for the Edge blog tour & there is a $25 Amazon gift card up for grabs with it!!
- I am gearing up for my March read-a-thon: Take Control of Your TBR Pile.
- I had an amazing edible chocolate art program at my library, a Harry Potter movie marathon and have been prepping for a huge program in April. It has been consuming lots of my energy.
Books I Received this week:
Through various means, I received the following books for reviews:
Special thanks to Danie, from The Bookish Brunette, for passing along:
I had a blast doing a read along with Danie and Katie (Spirit of Children's Literature) with Pivot Point by Kasie West so we were thrilled when Danie graciously shared her ARC with us of Split Second. :-) I will be passing it along to Katie once I am finished with it. We had so much fun we are going to do another read along soon!
Upcoming this Week:
- I am participating in the Love for Books Read-a-Thon
- Hopefully several reviews if I can finalize their drafts
- Let's Talk About It: my discussion post here at Love. Life. Read will hopefully be up on Wednesday. I hope you join me in discussing BOOK OBSESSION!